Tuesday, May 19, 2009

TATAY B-DAY "no. 1"

05-19-09
LOC: LADY M REST & BAR K.C


TAY HAPPY 57th B-DAY

your the GREATEST FATHER

NO. 1

LOVE YOU OUR TATAY







my whole family had dinner yesterday @ lady M
to celebrate the Birthday of our beloved TATAY
the polo shirt that my father is wearing is my gift to him
(I'm such a sweet & good daughter...hehehe)
my sister Pangit bought TATAY a cake & a polo shirt also
(its just an act...hehehe love u ngit)
here are the happy times!!!
note: don't be confused w the date...the camera was no set properly by me
(STUPID CHOY)











NOTHING COMPARES TO OUR NANAY & TATAY
(simply TOPNOTCH!!!)









NO. 1 TATAY in the WHOLE DAMN UNIVERSE
(that's a FACT!!!)









FATHER EYES ON THE BOARD
(hehehe)









COFFEE MODE w/ PANGIT











FIERCE SHOT w/ GANG










THE THREES MARIAS
(LOVELY girls...hehehe)









WAZZ UP GORGEOUS!!!
(my two beatiful sistah)









SERVE THE EFIN FOOD!!!









PERFECT!!!
LETS CHOW










BILL OUT

No comments: