Wednesday, April 22, 2009

MY BABY miCHYko @ 7 MONTHS

"MY PRECIOUS BABY GIRL miCHYko"

all this time chyko was a girl...
i thought she's was a he,
so clever & stupid of me...(LOL)
enough of that...
the most important thing is i have here...
my baby chyko so adorable & a smart girl...
she makes me so happy
&
a proud mother.... (lay buOtanay...hehehe)
i love & adore my baby so much...
you cant blame me...
try to see this...
i know you'll agree with me....




MY BABY CHYKO & BARNEY
(mas cutie bebe q...hehehe)







MY ADORABLE BABY GIRL







HAVE SOME CHYKO
(go get it girl)








ANGRY MODE
(were teasing here..we wont give here toy..that's why....)








SHE GOT HERE TOY BACK







PLAY TIME







LOOKING FOR SOMETHING BABY?







SCRATCHING MODE







NICE SHOT CHYKO








HAVING A BREAK
(rest muNa aq)









HOW CAN YOU RESIST THIS??










HEY CUTENESS









SLEEPING MODE









POOFING TIME

No comments: