Sunday, February 15, 2009

BADminton Tournament @ K.C

02-08-09
LOC: SPACE SHUTTLE BADminton COURT


its the first day of the 100 PLUS ASHAWAY
Mayor Rodolfo Gantuagnco BADminton tournament....
i don't have game schedule that day...
i was just there to support my friends...
RN & ARTHUR game sked @ 3pm...
LEVEL class F...






w/ my NEPHEWS & RN
( watching the games )








JHONNY BOY is BORED








RN & ARTHUR WON there 1st MATCH









MERIENDA TIME @ NINANG MENG









o2-09-09




2nd day of the tournament....
1st match 8am...HOLY SH#t!!!! (we lost)
2nd & 3rd game we won!!!
back with a vengeance!!!
BUT....BUT...BUT...
me & my partner te RONA did not make it @ the FINALS....
Bcoz we lost in the point system.... ( it SUCKS!!!)













CHOY & RN
(havin FUN time watching the games)









My PARTNER TE RONA
( just a PROPS...LOL)








CONGRATS GUYz
(RN & ARTHUR won 1st RUNNER UP)





No comments: