Thursday, September 25, 2008

BRO B-DAY Celebration

09-17-08

LOC: Makilala at BRO’s Residence

a party with d HUMONGOUS lechon which is great!!!

d best salad ever courtesy of my BRO….

and last but definitely not the least…..

our kind of horse…(UNLIMITED)

RED HORSE-----RED HORSE----RED HORSE



Like it??

Im LOVIN it!!!




“D’ LAVADz”

were D Coolest..

ders no argument in that!!!

I rest my FUCKIN case!!!










"ALGORITHM"







CHOY & RN
MOMENTS of Pure FUN..FUN..

pictures don't LIE....





call us CRAZZZyyy….

but this how we ROLL!!!!

NO competition BABY!!!!

HELL NO!!!






see for your own pleasure....
CHOYz scene of the night....

fit for a QUEEN B - T--!!!




Happy Birthday again BRO…

u made me PUKE...PUKE...DAMN!!! hehehe..

(chaka ang show ni choy)

I FUCKIN hate your salad from now on…. (LOL)

next time I know

what to do…

ill make sure of that….

and one more thing tnx RN…

u know what I mean….



"u know you FUCKIN love me"


XOXO…


CHOY




No comments: